Group Rate Admissions!
Many people have made the request that we offer a group rate discount/ Promotion. So we have chosen to add this to our admissions levels. We will now be offering flat rates for groups. Meaning they can prepay a predetermined amount, in advance only, and can bring any number up to the max they pay for. Group rates will only be given to those who agree to bring ten or more attendees, and should they bring less than the amount no refund will be offered. Due to the nature of this new program the following guidelines have been set up to ensure no one gets harmed or has a loss.
- This will only be offered to groups of ten or more.
- Groups may pay in advance only in order to obtain a group rate admissions, and advance admissions must be paid via Paypal, or may be paid by check if prior arrangements have been made with the event organizer.
- Should a group chose to cancel their advance admission they must do so by October 1, 2012, and there will be a 25% cancellation fee to cover costs incurred.
- Groups may chose to advance purchase shirts with their admissions, and will obtain a discount of $2 off each shirt if they purchase in advance.
- The group Leader or Representative will need to print, and fill out the downloadable form that will be presented once they complete the admission payment. This form should be mailed to the indicated address on the form by October 1st so that we have all needed documents.
- The group Leader or Representative will have the option to also print the event registration form for each member of their group, and have those pre-filled for registration to reduce registration time.
- Please remember that ages 12 and under are free, so should anyone in your group bring a child over these ages they will count against your numbers in you group rate.
- Groups that purchase in advance will be mentioned in the program as attending the event, and may also arrange to have a group booth at the event to tell others about their group.
- NO refunds will be given should a group bring any less than the number amount covered by the Group Rate. Meaning if you bring 14 people, and paid for a group of 20 you will not get the difference in a refund.